Stable Fly

Scientific name: Stomoxys calcitrans

The Stable Fly, Stomoxys calcitrans is similar in appearance to the House Fly, however it has a beak, which is used to bite which is why this fly is also called the biting house fly. This fly is commonly found in and around stables, near livestock.

Showing all 2 results