Sheffield Soil Auger
Sheffield Soil Augers: VERSATILE STRONG DURABLE EFFICIENT
With Sheffield quality and versatility, the largest jobs are fast and efficient. Sheffield Soil Augers easily drill a 2″ hole in even the heaviest clay soils to accommodate the Sentricon and Firstline Bait Stations (attach the optional widening adaptor to drill 2-1/2″ holes for Whitmire’s Advance Bait Stations.
Our augers have a rope thread system allowing you to use them with any hammer drill. Use 1 Sheffield Auger and choose a HEX, SPLINE, SDS MAX and SDS+ Adaptor to work with your drill…. or have multiple adaptors so if one drill goes down, another drill can finish out the job.
Our solid steel core gives the user a strong, durable auger for years of service.
Add a cup-cutter to easily remove grass/thatch to ensure optimal soil to station contact.
- Drilling Diameter – 2” (with widening adaptor: 2-1/2″)
- Rope Threads allow addition of adaptors to work with many types of drills
- Solid Steel Core for durability and years of service
- Easily drills through heavy soils for bait station placement
- Add accessories for more versatility
There are no reviews yet.